- English Heritage was on a journey of transformation.
- The organization faced immense challenges which demanded new and innovative ways of working.
- Their new CEO was committed to developing her executive team to enhance communication and a create a strong sense of shared purpose.
- A custom-designed, two-day Systemic Team Coaching Executive session, addressing the
deep roots of effective team dynamics including trust and handling conflict.
- Subsequent day-long sessions on Culture Change & Stakeholder Management, supporting the team to become even more high-performing and resilient.
- Individual coaching sessions with the English Heritage CEO to help navigate transition and organizational change.
“You have sprinkled magic dust on this team – it has been incredible. You have waved your magic wand.” Kate Mavor, CEO at English Heritage
- All the directors have seen a significant shift in how the team communicates and works together.
- Trust levels have increased with everyone working to address organizational challenges with a clear sense of common purpose.
- Real progress is being made on meeting the tasks of transition and striving towards becoming a financially independent charity for future generations.